We are seeking 3 motivated individuals based across the UK to exhibit the Romney Marsh Wools range.
We currently trade all across the country at various different shows ranging including craft shows, country festivals, agricultural shows, wool specific events and many others. You can view the shows via our events page to give you an idea of the different places we visit.
The areas we require cover for are London, the South West and The Midlands/North
· Energetic and enthusiastic as there will be long periods on time spent on your feet
· Learn the range to assist in selling i.e. add on products & upselling
· Be confident enough to approach customers through targeted selling
· Gain email newsletter sign ups
· Promotion of our Romney Marsh Shepherds Huts
· Have your own transport
Due to the nature of the position you will need to be able to travel within your local county therefore will require your own transport. Some shows are quite large and so a sizable space may be required to carry stock. A starter kit and all marketing materials will be supplied.
Payment is on day rate plus travel expenses.
Please do visit our about us page to read about our journey & find out more about the history & story behind Romney Marsh Wools.
If you are interested in this role please send a copy of you CV and a cover letter to email@example.com